Create an Account
1. Click on "Create Account" beneath the Next button.
2. Enter your university email and follow the directions.
Import Citations from Databases to Create your RefWorks Database:
1. Select save or export (depending on the database) and then select RefWorks.
2. If you are not logged in, you will be requested to log in. The import will begin automatically.
Create a Bibliography:
1. Select the desired items or click on the desired folder.
2. Click on the quotation mark symbol.
3. Select your output style and save.
Sharing – Click on Share a Folder. Select the folder, access, email addresses and permission. Click Done.
Folders – Click to create new folders. Drag items into desired folders.
Tags – Add tags for organization.
Write-N-Cite – Select the vertical three dots next to the Search tool magnifying glass. Select tools and download the plugin. With this feature, you can create in-text citations and footnotes.